The Other Jewish Question
I've been seeing people talk about this more lately. Should the Right collaborate with Jews to Win? A lot of the BAPist contingent seem to think so. A lot of the Fuentard contingent is opposed. The main problem I see with a lot of "based Jews" is that their support of the right is only contingent on the right's support of Israel. I'm not essentially at odds with Israel's existence, but the Israeli lobby seems to want to be able to eternally leech money from America, which I see as a no-go. 

The problem with a lot of the "anti-Jew Right" is that they've essentially lowered the bar of admission to the DR. Fuentes and his cohorts are fine with niggers, spics, 'jeets, etc. This is obviously more retarded than what BAP believes by orders of magnitude. These people are wreckers to the right, and should be ignored entirely. 

What I think is that it's far better for any movement that wants to win to target niggers than to target kikes, and if this means collaboration with Jews for a bit, accept it. The only people who are experiencing a racial awakening towards Jews now are people who should be kept far away from America, whereas we're seeing a significant increase in hatred towards illegals from whites. Fuentards pretend like this isn't the case, pointing to progressive anti-Israel nigboons as proof that "le Americans are awakening towards the evils of Jewry!" 

Maybe this is a little vulgar for Amarna, but I did want to know your thoughts on this.
Sakana Wrote:I've been seeing people talk about this more lately. Should the Right collaborate with Jews to Win? A lot of the BAPist contingent seem to think so. A lot of the Fuentard contingent is opposed. The main problem I see with a lot of "based Jews" is that their support of the right is only contingent on the right's support of Israel. I'm not essentially at odds with Israel's existence, but the Israeli lobby seems to want to be able to eternally leech money from America, which I see as a no-go. 

The problem with a lot of the "anti-Jew Right" is that they've essentially lowered the bar of admission to the DR. Fuentes and his cohorts are fine with niggers, spics, 'jeets, etc. This is obviously more retarded than what BAP believes by orders of magnitude. These people are wreckers to the right, and should be ignored entirely. 

What I think is that it's far better for any movement that wants to win to target niggers than to target kikes, and if this means collaboration with Jews for a bit, accept it. The only people who are experiencing a racial awakening towards Jews now are people who should be kept far away from America, whereas we're seeing a significant increase in hatred towards illegals from whites. Fuentards pretend like this isn't the case, pointing to progressive anti-Israel nigboons as proof that "le Americans are awakening towards the evils of Jewry!" 

Maybe this is a little vulgar for Amarna, but I did want to know your thoughts on this.

I think in general both unironic philosemetism and the heavily Christ-centric, swarthoid accepting variant of anti-semetism that Fuentes promotes are both bad. Jews as a whole have a vested interest in being against european ethno-nationalists but I'd argue Muslims and people from the global south are even more opposed to our interests than jews are. At least Jews have individuals like Gottfreid, Stephen Miller or Eric Zemmour. I know this is preaching to the choir here but I think alot of Catholics aren't to be trusted unless they've proven themselves and are just as duplicitous as jews are. Even white Catholics often hold a large amount of animus towards White Protestants and WASPS, let alone nonwhite Catholics who shouldn't even be in this country in the first place. Anti-Protestant attitudes often become proxies for attitudes against the WASP establishment that Mexicans, Fillipinos and the entire Global South Hates.
American political strategists talk demographics all day to win the election.

That means that if I talk about race all day I will become the political genius and take over.

Follow me, forumites. Let go of false twitter idols. I will lead you to ideal state.
(04-16-2024, 12:25 PM)Guest Wrote: Even white Catholics often hold a large amount of animus towards White Protestants and WASPS, let alone nonwhite Catholics who shouldn't even be in this country in the first place. Anti-Protestant attitudes often become proxies for attitudes against the WASP establishment that Mexicans, Fillipinos and the entire Global South Hates.

What century are you living in? This seems like a uniquely American view that stems from prior animosity between Native Americans (English Protestants) and Ellis Island Americans (Irish and Italian Catholic peasantry) that no one here would've even been alive for. Either way, the average White Protestant and White Catholic in America today seem functionally no different from each other in terms of both their culture and their racial/ancestral consciousness. The so-called Christian headcases on twitter are almost certainly not representative of any general sentiment. Anyway, I can already predict what you may respond here. Before you do, just remember that White Evangelicals are the most emphatically pro-Jew group not only in America but in the world, aside from Jews themselves.

And what currently extant "WASP" establishment are you referring to? Just say "all White people". Your litmus test should focus first and foremost on race, and also whether someone acknowledges the reality of race. Of course, you're going to be disappointed when you start realising how many White American self-identifying Christians, regardless of denomination, ultimately fail that test (for now). Also, aren't the Ellis Islander hyphenated Americans generally racist, or is that not a real thing?

As for the Jews, fuck knows with these people. I had been thinking along somewhat similar lines in a post that I made in the Israel thread but honestly, I have no idea. Still, hail Stephen Miller, Lord of the Balds. Someone needs to tell him and Dr. Alamariu's dad to start whipping their אֲחֵיהֶם into shape.
[Image: JBqHIg7.jpeg]
Let me alone to recover a little, before I go whence I shall not return
Sakana Wrote:Should the Right collaborate with Jews to Win?
Scorpion. Frog. You know the story.
august Wrote:What century are you living in? This seems like a uniquely American view that stems from prior animosity between Native Americans (English Protestants) and Ellis Island Americans (Irish and Italian Catholic peasantry) that no one here would've even been alive for. Either way, the average White Protestant and White Catholic in America today seem functionally no different from each other in terms of both their culture and their racial/ancestral consciousness. The so-called Christian headcases on twitter are almost certainly not representative of any general sentiment. Anyway, I can already predict what you may respond here. Before you do, just remember that White Evangelicals are the most emphatically pro-Jew group not only in America but in the world, aside from Jews themselves.

And what currently extant "WASP" establishment are you referring to? Just say "all White people". Your litmus test should focus first and foremost on race, and also whether someone acknowledges the reality of race. Of course, you're going to be disappointed when you start realising how many White American self-identifying Christians, regardless of denomination, ultimately fail that test (for now). Also, aren't the Ellis Islander hyphenated Americans generally racist, or is that not a real thing?

The situation with Ellis Islander Catholics is very complicated. They are traditionally a Democratic demographic and many still vote that way. Boston Irish are stereotypically racist and tend to have "conservative" occupations, like police officer, but someone like Marty Walsh is still able to exist. Biden, too, comes from Scranton, Pennsylvania, which is a very white city with a largely Ellis Island-derived population. The county it's in, Lackawanna, has voted for the Democratic candidate in all but three presidential elections since 1928 ('84 being the last).

However, as Democratic policies become more and more obviously anti-white and anti-Christian there has been pretty broad realignment. Luzerne County, which is next to Lackawanna and contains the second-largest city in the metro, is also a traditional Democratic stronghold (though not quite to the same extent), but Trump won it both times. Luzerne has also seen much faster demographic change than Lackawanna, which plays a very important role imo. The city of Hazleton went from ~5% Hispanic in 2000 (when the metro area as a whole was ~98% white) to more than 60% Hispanic in 2020. There's obviously also some difference based on nationality, occupation and education. In my experience, Irish-Americans seem the most likely to be college-educated Democrats while the Polish seem most likely to be small business-owning Republicans. This probably doesn't hold for other parts of the country. Regardless, battle lines are being redrawn and I think that in the future white Catholics being traditional Democratic voters will seem as weird as white Southerners being traditional Democratic voters. It's just not in their interest to vote blue.

EDIT: Here's a little anecdote about traditional bloo voters in the Northeast. My uncle, who's not a Catholic but also not old stock (Finnish), is a consistent Democratic voter as far as I'm aware (my aunt certainly is), yet he will openly tell you that he had to move out of Philadelphia when he was growing up cause black people moved into his neighborhood. There are a lot of older people in the Northeast who have tribal blue affiliations (whether because they're Catholics or because they're post-1960s college-educated WASPs like my aunt) and view Republicans with enough disdain that they may never change.
It's a tricky question. It's worth noting, however, that early zionists like Herzl wanted Israel to be more or less a European bastion in Asia minor. Some more extreme zionist groups, like Kahanists, might also be uneasy allies.
I think it would be doable so long as we have leaders that are able to resist badgering from a jewish lobby.
As for Fuentard support of based niggers, browns disliking jews is nothing new. For arabs it's self-explanatory, and niggers have had their differences with the jews since before Malcolm X. Pandering to them is just Fuentes grasping at straws due to his christian proclivity for universalism.
The low-brow antisemitism from browns is just another version of asking for gibsmedats - israel is successful (largely not by their own merit, but I digress), so towelheads should benefit from that too. Furthermore, exposure to low-brow antisemitism is sometimes enough to turn good men into philosemites. Look at Von Salomon (not a jew despite his name), Junger, and so on. Limonov also talked about the folk antisemitism among russians that, due to the way the Soviet Union worked, often made people in leading positions espouse antisemitism in a way that made a mockery of proper arguments against jewry.
Someone on twitter once said defeating Israel by allying with the Global South would amount to a Hebrew win as it would mean giving up white supremacy in taking up equality. I don't share as blunt a view but I find it a sound outlook. As for "Allyship"(With what and how? Every time in these lines of questioning I wonder why people suddenly act like they run a backroom table of some kind) as I have said before on this forum Jews have been undergoing a massive multi decade decline. Outsiders who are supposedly anti jew never fail to reveal their true colors, they are anti zionist, not the race and insofar they are also challenging "The Western Order" and "A illegal settler colonial project/Inequality". To Third Worldists one should simply say:
[Image: CIVN59v.png]

And to the remaining network and cultural capital of a certain ethno  religious group, why should I care about your issues, whats my gain with you.
[Image: 3RVIe13.gif]

“Power changes its appearance but not its reality.”― Bertrand De Jouvenel
Sakana Wrote:I've been seeing people talk about this more lately. Should the Right collaborate with Jews to Win? A lot of the BAPist contingent seem to think so. A lot of the Fuentard contingent is opposed. The main problem I see with a lot of "based Jews" is that their support of the right is only contingent on the right's support of Israel.

august Wrote:As for the Jews, fuck knows with these people. I had been thinking along somewhat similar lines in a post that I made in the Israel thread but honestly, I have no idea. Still, hail Stephen Miller, Lord of the Balds. Someone needs to tell him and Dr. Alamariu's dad to start whipping their אֲחֵיהֶם into shape.

What one must understand about the Jews is that (despite what the nu-DR seems to think) they are not of one mind. There is a very good reason why Jews have a stereotype of frequently arguing with one another, and why this stereotype is not typically seen as antisemitic to joke about. And those who have been in the DR for a sufficient amount of time have likely at least heard of Winston Churchill's old article "Zionism versus Bolshevism."

I do think that it's possible for us to form pragmatic alliances with some Jewish individuals, but let's not pretend that these alliances will be lasting. The Jewish and White agendas are not one and the same, and they overlap only briefly and sparingly. We should also not try to forge an alliance with "the Jews" as a whole, because 1) they are not a hivemind, and 2) even if they somehow were, their agenda is not our agenda.

Having said that, perhaps willingness to accept pragmatic alliances with Jews can serve as a good litmus test to see which antisemites are actually pro-White, and which antisemites merely see Jew-hatred as a substitute for actual ideas.
(04-17-2024, 05:52 PM)MisterHerrSenor0 Wrote: Having said that, perhaps willingness to accept pragmatic alliances with Jews can serve as a good litmus test to see which antisemites are actually pro-White, and which antisemites merely see Jew-hatred as a substitute for actual ideas.

This is exactly how President Donald John Trump sees it and the fact that the allegedly pro-Trump, so-called "America First" MOVEMENT MEMBERS don't understand this basically says all that you need to know about them (aside from their racial compositions). You're right though, there are different strains of Jew. See https://amarna-forum.net/t-Israel?pid=13286#pid13286. The rightful President is well aware of this and, so long as this farce of a system of government exists, he has done and is doing everything correctly with respect to Jews. In a way, I guess the JQ2 is basically answered then, since our guy actually is at the "backroom table", as Nuc says, and actually is collaborating with Jews to win.
[Image: JBqHIg7.jpeg]
Let me alone to recover a little, before I go whence I shall not return
If our side is to win (which it will) then it's probably good to start figuring out how to use these groups for our ends now, with an exit plan for them later on

Furthermore I think the crux of the issue is: do you ally with ethnics (for our purposes mold) or Jews?
to rephrase, do you ally with a huge retard or something with autonomy/a brain?
ethnics, by and large, are similar to mold, in that they have no real animating spirit or clearly definable goal expect expansion and security in their own homeland, which they are always extremely self-conscious about. They have no real direction of their own and are wholly predictable, but by their nature have a mass to them which is useful in democracy.
Jews, on the other hand, have goals and ideologies (you can tell this given how self-defeating their political goals can be) even if all of these are ultimately driven by the same forces as the ethnic mass
I think this distinction shows up in the way ethnics and jews are portrayed: Ethnics are always (correctly) shown as something like black mold or a fungal infection, in that they are this dumb, ugly pathogen which is colonizing some area and needs to be cleaned away
Jews however are always given cognition: they are always schemers, always in the lowest rungs of the middle class or elite and mostly secretive: in my experience, however, most jews are retarded
Sakana Wrote:I've been seeing people talk about this more lately. Should the Right collaborate with Jews to Win? A lot of the BAPist contingent seem to think so. A lot of the Fuentard contingent is opposed. The main problem I see with a lot of "based Jews" is that their support of the right is only contingent on the right's support of Israel.

I think you're starting from a bad point when you say "The Right" as if it encompasses all these factions--BAP, AFricans, "based Jews", and the thusly implied evangelical Christians. I apologize if this is too deconstructionist, but we have to be precise. The Right has always been characterized as embracing hierarchy, aristocracy, and in many cases (but not necessarily) tradition, and most groups characterized as "on the Right" meet none of these, or just perform as if they embrace these things.

For all of these groups--including BAPs orbiters who take the "Lion of Judah" meme seriously--to come together on any issue, let alone the issues of the Jews, is an impossible task.

My initial reaction to "should we support Israel" is "Who Cares"? Feigning support for Israel as a way to make the Left rage is good fun, but as a matter of policy, there's really no advantage to supporting or antagonizing them. If you're going into politics, use good sense about how far to take this, but as far as Winning goes, there can be no advantage in siding with them or antagonizing them. Hold whatever personal opinion you have on the Jews close to your chest, and only say publicly what will be to your advantage.

Quote:The problem with a lot of the "anti-Jew Right" is that they've essentially lowered the bar of admission to the DR. Fuentes and his cohorts are fine with niggers, spics, 'jeets, etc. This is obviously more retarded than what BAP believes by orders of magnitude. These people are wreckers to the right, and should be ignored entirely.

Addendum:

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-18-004751.png]
[Image: cca7bac0c3817004e84eace282cc7a3d.jpg]
Behold: "the Right's" collaboration with Jews
https://i.imgflip.com/2xljoi.jpg
(04-18-2024, 01:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Behold: "the Right's" collaboration with Jews
https://i.imgflip.com/2xljoi.jpg

Truly insightful input. Did you mean that the right is the horse and jews are the cart? The opposite? Is this nonsense? Is this another episode of "The Guest Question"?
The meaning would be immediately apparent to you, if you weren't a retarded gypsy
Guest Wrote:The meaning would be immediately apparent to you, if you weren't a retarded gypsy

? It's a belgian flag. Is belgium known for gypsies?
Checkmate.
Guest Wrote:Checkmate.

Im not the same person, your original point remains unsubstantiated
Guest Wrote:The meaning would be immediately apparent to you, if you weren't a retarded gypsy

Not an argument, this isn't 4mex

[-]
Quick Reply